Hot on the heels of our major 0.9 version release, we finished a 0.9.1 release with a few new things and bug fixes.
New Feature – Unity 2020.3 LTS Support
Beamable now supports Unity 2020 in addition to Unity 2018 and Unity 2019!
New Feature – TrialData in Microservices
TrialData (CloudData) API is now available in Microservices.
- Inventory no longer holds on to stale data on user change
- Fixed KeyNotFoundException in CloudSavingService when looking up previously downloaded objects
- Tournaments prefab now uses sample content by default
- Tournaments prefab name renamed to TournamentFlow instead of just “Flow”
- Players will rejoin tournament on user change
- Fixed Admin flow visual glitches on landscape
- Inventory prefab no longer errors when addressable icon is omitted
- Tournaments no longer log errors on closing
- SKU Content product ids are now optional
- Inventory AddItem() API no longer errors out on null dictionary
- Downloading content in Editor no longer logs unnecessarily
- Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException when adding new content to an empty content type
- Content ID in Content Manager no longer cuts off names or shows duplicate entries
- Fixed drag and drop behavior for AccountHUD prefab
- Content Manifest upload no longer times out after 10 seconds in cases of large manifests
- To see these features in action, get started with Beamable for free!