A new version of the Beamable Unity SDK went live this week. It is a bug fix release. Please update your Unity SDK package!
- Inventory Client APIs now include Add and Remove operations for client-authoritative inventory content (i.e. currency, items that have the Write_self property set to true).
- Portal now supports being logged in to multiple customer accounts at the same time.
- Greeting Message text in Toolbox now wraps (visible on the first install in Unity 2018)
- Cloud Saving functionality has been restored on the device (iOS and Android)
- Leaderboard prefab is now properly seeded with sample leaderboard content
- Tournament prefab now emits a human-readable message if the content is not specified in the game object.
- Content Manager was erroneously reporting that content objects had changed under certain circumstances.
- Login Flow prefab was erroring out on clicking the “Cancel” button when switching between player accounts.
- Login Flow prefab “Remove” button for secondary player accounts was rendering as transparent rather than as solid on certain platforms.
- Tournaments sample content created via the Content Manager now has a properly formatted ISO date string.
- Content Manager no longer removes the first content object from the UI when a content object of the same type is deleted.
- Toolbox no longer shows the “Logout” button when the developer is not logged in.
- Cloud Saving DirectoryNotFoundException race condition when switching player accounts is fixed.
- Tournaments content sample data now includes rankRewards.
- Tournaments Prefab close button is now fixed.
What to get started with Beamable? Download the Unity SDK now for free!