Beamable has released an update to our LiveOps Portal.
- Trials: It is now more visually obvious how to add “OR” and “AND” conditionals
- Message Campaign table row shows “English (Default)” badge alongside the other languages
- Content Rollback is now possible via the Portal
- Messaging editor supports adding a picture via paste command
- Write access and visibility parameters added to player search by stat.
- You can now Edit User Permissions of newly added users
- Message Campaigns: Fixed how Button Editing Tooltip disappears too quickly
- Join Now link on invites for new game developers/admins added to an account is now fixed
- Punctuation in studio names is now blocked during registration form validation
Sign up for Beamable today and give it a try!